What We Believe
Our Core Values Define Our Fundamental Beliefs And Therefore Dictate Our Words And Behavior. They Are Not Options; But Non-Negotiable Principles That Will Guide Our Decisions And Be Used To Determine If We Are On The Right Path In Fulfilling Our God-Given Mission.
- The Lordship of Jesus – We acknowledge the Lordship of Christ and commit ourselves only to His purposes and will.
- Holy Spirit – We must have the presence and power of God’s Holy Spirit to teach, gift, empower, and guide us in doing the continuing work of Jesus.
- The Bible – The Bible is God’s completely true and saving Word. We will faithfully use it to bring the lost to Christ and believers to maturity in Him.
- Authentic Worship – Our worship will be Christ-centered, authentic, and generationally relevant.
- Prayer – We must personally and corporately pray because God hears and answers; and God commands that we pray.
- Evangelism & Discipleship – God wants every person to be saved. Therefore, we will use every available Christ-honoring means to pursue, win, and disciple them.
- Servant Ministry – With a servant’s heart we join Christ in loving and helping those who are hungry, sick, and hurting.
- Missions – We will join with others throughout the world in doing Jesus’ work among men.
- Love- God loves every person. Jesus commands that we love God and other people. Therefore, we commit ourselves to love God, each other, and those outside our church.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Holy Trinity, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. (Gen. 1:1-2; Matt. 28:19, 3:16-17; Eph. 1:13-14)
- Salvation is solely by grace through faith in the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ, for whosoever believes, and that person will never fall away from the state of grace. (John 3:3-21, 36; Rom. 3:23-28, 5:9-10, John 10:28, John 3:16)
- The Bible is the inerrant and infallible Word of God. (II Peter 1:20-21; II Tim. 3:16-17)
- The Lord’s Supper is a symbolic act of obedience and is offered to all believers. (Matt. 26:26-30; Luke 22:19-20)
- We receive members into our fellowship who have professed faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior and have been baptized by immersion. (Matt. 3:13-17; Rom. 6:3-5; Acts 16: 5; I Cor. 1:2)
- All matters of the church will be decided on at a business meeting by majority vote (Acts 1:23-26; Ephesians 1:22-23)